Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Progress in Histology... and the Semester

I love love LOVE my histology class! It is such an engaging class. There have honestly been a few classes that I have been excited to go to; this class is one of them. By the grace of God, I have been improving my study habits and it shows in this class. To be honest, I did not think I would do as well I am now. Praise God!

This is such a relevant class. It feels like it is connecting a lot of the random knowledge I've been learning in college. It is also clarifying topics that I had trouble grasping. For example, it has helped me understand the nervous system so much better. In fact, I was assisting a professor with her class on Tuesday because she had trouble seeing. She was teaching her students about a part of the nervous system so she had be draw out pathways and terms on the board for her. It was so awesome because I understood everything she was saying! Histology has  really clarified and solidified so many concepts for me.

This is my second Reflection post. My final post will be a reflection on the class as a whole and its impact on my personal life and future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment