Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Yay, Overlap!

Today was such a stressful day. I had two exams. :( Now, these two exams were in Animal Diversity and Biochemistry. I focused about 99% of my time on studying Biochemistry, so you can imagine how poorly my other exam may suffer. Or maybe not.

I actually encountered histology on both of my exams. Yay, overlap! On the Animal Diversity exam, there were questions about connective tissue and epithelial tissue. It even asked what the term is for the study of tissues was (Psst....it's histology)! What I've been learning is histology so far has significantly benefit me. On the Biochemistry exam, I was was trying to explain the important of proteins. I'll have you know, I said that it is important in forming collagen found in connective tissue. This is a piece of information that I learned when we covered chapter 6 about connective tissue.

Even though it is challenging to manage 4 science classes at ones, it really is cool and relieving to see information overlapping between classes. That definitely makes the learning process a bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment